Pokéman Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X & Y revealed so far

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X & Y revealed so far Empty X & Y revealed so far Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:30 am

dietkoolaid

dietkoolaid

Hey guys dietkoolaid here and I'm here to reveal to you guys what has been revealed for Pokemon X and Y so far. On January 8 the pokemon company announced X and Y which revealed that this new game will come to the Nintendo 3DS.

X & Y revealed so far Img_thumbnail_1X & Y revealed so far Img_thumbnail_2
X & Y revealed so far Img_thumbnail_3
X & Y revealed so far Img_thumbnail_4

This trailer also shows Pikachu on top of Eiffel Tower, giving a hint that this generation will either take place in Paris or even resemble Paris. (not confirmed)

X & Y revealed so far Pokemon-xy-starters

This video also shows the startes for POKEMON X & Y.
From Left to Right we got the grass pokemon Chespin. Next, we have everybody's favorite Fennekin the fire pokemon. Last, we have Froakie the water pokemon. Their evolutions have not been revealed.

LEGENDARIES
We also have the two legendary pokemon Xerneas and Yveltal.

Xernas
X & Y revealed so far Xy-legendary-1-small
]

Yveltal
X & Y revealed so far Xy-legendary-2-small

Their types and abilities have not yet been confirmed.

Sylveon
Sylveion is the new Eevee evolution which type and abilites have not been revealed. Many think its a flying/ghost type but i think it can be a bug type.

Semi-confirmed
The following Pokemon were seen in the trailer so are assumed to be part of the local Pokedex for the new region. This list includes evolved forms, as is the norm for local dexes.

*Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu
*Magikarp, Gyarados
*Golett, Golurk
*Muchlax, Snorlax
*Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Gallade
*Pansear, Simisear, Panpour, Simipour, Pansage, Simisage
*Patrat, Watchog
*Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure
*Psyduck, Golduck
*Audino
*Sneasel, Weavile
*Mienfoo, Mienshao
*Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite

MEWTO'S NEW FORM
Here is the first video nintendo showed of Mewto's new form. At this point on April 6 we didnt know if it was a new form or a new pokemon.

[center]X & Y revealed so far Img4_3

Until recently on April 17 when nintendo showed Mewto change into his new form which i think might be from the new movie Mewto vs Gensect.

To be honest i didnt like the new form at first but i might come to like it since mewtwo is one of the best 1st generation pokemon out there.
This is it for now i will keep you guys posted on news as soon as possible. TILL THEN I'll edit this post Very Happy

Game Play
This is some in game play from the new pokemon game X and Y

Box Art

We also have The new pokemon images for each box
X & Y revealed so far Pokemon_boxart

Region Map]
This is also the new map for this new region. The Karo Region.
X & Y revealed so far Pokemon_x_y_Kalos_region_map_46486_640screen

New Pokemon

X & Y revealed so far Helioptile
Elikiteru
  • Type: Electric/Normal
    New Move: Parabola Charge- Heals User while damaging opponent

X & Y revealed so far Pancham-Gogoat-Fletchling-Helioptile-Pokemon-X-and-Y
Gogoat
  • Type:Grass
    New Move:Horn Leach- heals pokemon while damaging opponents

X & Y revealed so far Pancham-Pokemon-X-and-Y
Yancham

• Type: Fighting
    New Move: Parting Remark- Lowers opponents pokemon stat and switches out opponents pokemon

X & Y revealed so far Yayakoma
Yayakoma
Type:Normal/Flying
Can Use: Flame Charge

Last edited by dietkoolaid on Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 5 times in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/supergeared

2X & Y revealed so far Empty X and Y Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 am

ultimatepokefan

I am way too excited for this to come out! Or AT LEAST to find out a little more info on it! They are making everything such a cliff hanger and it is agonising to wait! I agree I wasn't too sure about Mewtwo's new form. I mean, he is pretty boss already. I think when they show the new Mewtwo being awesome in the Movie, as well as (hopefully) having a great backstory about him in the new games, then he will earn a lot more respect as a totally awesome Pokemon. For now I guess we will have to wait and see!

I am also wondering whether they will put out a third game for the series or do something similar to Black and White/2. As we all know the third games tend to be the best (Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Platinum), however they do (sometimes) have their exceptions, and of course it depends on who you ask. For me the third of each series of games always gives you that much extra stuff to do and makes the series that much better. I mean, Pikachu following you around and you getting ALL THREE starters? Just way too awesome. And the following ones are just as exciting (however I think Emerald could have had a lot more stuff in it, in comparison to the other games). I wonder what they will do for X and Y? Make a Pokemon Z? Or a Pokemon X 2? Or X squared!! Haha that would be kinda cool.

I am also very keen to find out what kind Fennekin is! When the fire/fighting type first came out for Blaziken it was so epic. So so epic. Then in the next gen I saw the fire/fight again and was like, hey, didnt they already do that one? Wasnt too keen on any of the starters in that one (even though they are pretty powerful). I actually just ended up not using a starter in Pokemon Pearl and got through fine! And I had an epic team too. THEN Gen V came out and I just couldn't pick Tepig even though it was so so cute! Only because it was fire/fighting and I just said, no. No Pokemon, this is not okay. You are getting lazy. It isnt that hard to pair Fire up with something OTHER than fighting! But anyways, my own grudges set aside, I really really really hope that Fennekin IS NOT fire/fighting. I would even be happy with just plain fire! As long as it isnt fire/fighting.

http://ultimatepokefan.tumblr.com

3X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 am

dietkoolaid

dietkoolaid

I like picking fire pokemon but sometimes i go with the water. Throughout these generations i have never picked a grass pokemon except for my white 2 pokemon game. But when they show evolutions for these pokemon or theyr type, i will post and edit my post

4X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 am

PsychoEclipse

PsychoEclipse

I have to admit, this is the first generation since GenII that I've been so super excited about every pokemon they've shown so far; don't think I'm a Genwunner, though, I love them all. But it took me a little bit to warm up to all of the pokemon in GenIII, and I still not overly fond of the 4th gen starters and a handful of 5th gen pokemon. But so far, all six of the new pokemon look so AWESOME that I have to have ALL of them! xD So I went ahead and pre-ordered both games.

ultimatepokefan wrote: I wonder what they will do for X and Y? Make a Pokemon Z? Or a Pokemon X 2? Or X squared!! Haha that would be kinda cool.

xD Squared games would be pretty cool to have, but I think Pokemon Z is our best bet. I have a lot of friends who keep saying "Pokemon Chromosome" because of how it looks like Xerneus and Yveltal look like they were based off of neurons and the muscular system, respectively, and that "X" and "Y" must be referring to the x and y chromosome, but since it's on the 3DS, it's probably related to the 3D axis. .-. So, yeah, X, Y, and Z axis.

Also, just saying, sylpheon looks like an elongated skitty with some ribbons glued to its head, so I'm pretty convinced it's Normal type.

Edit: On that note, the new Mewtwo form makes me hopeful for a return of Team Rocket; HGSS made it seem like the organization wasn't quite finished, what with the Celebi event where Giovanni decides to return to them. Even if you defeat him, he doesn't quite say he's giving up on TR, just wonders if his actions are futile, but unless you subscribe to the 'Giovanni's Suicide' theory, he's more likely than not still leaving to rendezvous with the Executives. On the other hand, I'm kinda hoping for a main-series Team starting with 'S' so we can finally make "GRAMPS" out of the evil organization insignia.

Last edited by PsychoEclipse on Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot stuff.)

http://fanfiction.net/~nocturneofeclipse

5X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 am

ultimatepokefan

Oh I would love for Team Rocket to return! As you said, HGSS makes it seem like the organization wasn't finished, maybe this one could finally sum it up for us? But yeah S would also be good for that haha Smile
All of these Pokemon so far do look incredible. The game mascots especially! I just hope the rest of the new Pokemon are just as awesome, and arent a little underwhelming like fourth gen (all I remember from fourth gen is just how they seemed to make babies or more evolutions of other pokemon with only a few new ones, which in themselves weren't overly good).

http://ultimatepokefan.tumblr.com

6X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Sun May 12, 2013 5:11 pm

PsychoEclipse

PsychoEclipse

GUYS. GUYS THE NEW POKEMON. GUYS THEY'RE SO CUTE. WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE GUYS. Like, seriously. Especially elikiteru. I'm going to have a box full of nothing but elikiteru.

But on that note, gogoat! It's totally ridable! .-. Do you think that means we'll be able to ride other pokemon? Because I'm not gonna lie, I'd absolutely love to ride my dodrio around.

http://fanfiction.net/~nocturneofeclipse

7X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 am

Zia

Zia

I'm hoping we are! I really, really hope it isn't an HM that's required to do it, though.

http://mentalcartography.tumblr.com/

8X & Y revealed so far Empty Re: X & Y revealed so far Tue May 14, 2013 3:44 pm

dietkoolaid

dietkoolaid

I have updtae forum post check it out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum