Pokéman Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hugh-themed Pokedex

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hugh-themed Pokedex Empty Hugh-themed Pokedex Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 am

dietkoolaid

dietkoolaid

Hugh-themed Pokedex Hughpokedexskinbanner
Get the Hugh-themed pokedex skin now for your Pokemon Black version 2 and White Version 2 game. To unlock this cool Pokedex skin, figure out the missing word in the following phrase by Hugh.

"Five Years ago... Team Plasma stole my little sister's ______"

Answer: Purrloin

In order to get this awesome skin, you must have a pokemon global link account and your pokemon game registered. When that is complete there should be a tab for promotions. Click on the promotions tab and go to the second listing. Then enter the answer and you should have the pokedex skin. In order to have it in game you must tuck in your pokemon so it can go to the dream world. Once your pokemon is tucked in you go to the dream world and wake up your pokemon. It will let you know what items your pokemon will be taken back into the game. If you are new to the dream world make sure to watch this video.

Ends:05/09/13

https://www.youtube.com/user/supergeared

2Hugh-themed Pokedex Empty Re: Hugh-themed Pokedex Wed May 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Reecey-Boy

Reecey-Boy

I already got this, and it looks so much cooler than the default girl skin. Maybe this is a sign we could get interchangeable pokedex skins in X&Y?

3Hugh-themed Pokedex Empty Re: Hugh-themed Pokedex Wed May 01, 2013 9:50 pm

dietkoolaid

dietkoolaid

Hopefully but they have had this for the past game bit I really wish if you were a guy you get one theme and when you are a girl get another or maybe even when you catch a certain pokemon

https://www.youtube.com/user/supergeared

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum